From:
Thomas Munzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Sep 2005 12:55:54 +0000
This reminds me of Jimmie Harrington who wanted to develop a presentation of
amusing, or just diverting, RIM anecdotes. He asked his mentor--a formidable
grande dame of records from the Carolinas. When he explained what he wanted
to do she replied:
"Jimmuh, Why  the hell would you want to do that: I've been in records
management for over 40 years, and in all that time there hasn't been a damn
thing happen that was either funny or interesting."