From:
"Bradley, Dixie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Sep 2005 15:53:51 -0400
I used to live in Baton Rouge and was a member of the GNO chapter and was
looking for friends. I contacted Rob Perry, President GNO ARMA Chapter.  He
is fine, but suffered damage to his home and business. He asked me to help
him put together this list of GNO ARMA Members so we could locate them. We
need your assistance.  If you know where any of these members are, please
send Rob or me an e-mail or leave on my phone.

NAME                                       Located

Jan Bancroft

David Bergeron

Gaylane Bonck

Janette Bordeleon

Mary Borndoldt

Dava Carnell

Monica Chauvin                         Yes - At home

Patrick Connolly

Pamela Causte                          Yes, in Texas

AG Crowe                                 Yes, back at work 985-640-2271

Rolanda Crump

Sharon Dyer

Mavis Early                               Yes

Wayne Everard                          Yes, the archives are safe

Kathleen Falcone

Angela Gallagher                       Yes, in Jackson working on Entergy
restoration

Tina Gambrell

Patrick Gaspard

David Giffin

Susan Golman

Melanie Gonzales                      Yes, in Baton Rouge

Darrell Guidroz

Sharon Hembree

Danielle Honor

Debbie Hull                                Yes, in California

Sheila Hymel

Barbara Jacobs Tucker

Mark Johnson

Trines Kuhn                               Yes, in Louisiana

Linda LeBlanc                            Yes, back at work

Calli Madere

Melanie Manale

Windle Martin

Ellen Martin-LaFleur

Karl Middaugh

Leon Cahill Miller

Dr. Charles Nolan                       In New Orleans at St. Louis
Cathedral

Darlene Parlipiano                      Yes

Robert Perry                              Yes, [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Gail Petrie

Beth Pohlmann                          Yes, in Atlanta

Robert Rathe, Jr

George Schaefer

Bob Scholl

Fary Scurlock                            Yes, back at work at home

Kathryn Smith                           Yes, at work   225-603-2062

Lauren St. Claire

Vicki Stephens

Egil Stuvilnd

Tammy Thiberville

Mariela Twiggs                           Yes, in Amsterdam

Charlene Venta                          Yes, I Memphis

Julia Vercher                             Yes, in Texas

William Whitney

Monica Williams

Florence Winchester

Kat Zarinski

We appreciate any information you can give us in locating these ARMA
members.

Dixie Bradley, Polk County, FL

863-534-7535

Rob Perry, President GNO ARMA