From:
"Smith, Richard E. (STL)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Sep 2005 15:56:03 -0500
I heard years ago that many records management projects are like
cleaning up after the elephant parade.

I also heard that 344, 1.2 cubic foot record boxes weigh the equivalent
weight of an African elephant.

Therefore, pity partiers have an elephant good time.