From:
Diane Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Sep 2005 13:41:14 -0500
Doug,

Records Management Policies and Procedures and related Retention
Schedules are unique to each organization.  The schedules differ greatly
depending on the type of business, countries, states and local
government and corporate structure.

I will assist you if you e-mail me personally at
[log in to unmask] or call at 713-243-1270.

Diane Walker
The INFOTEK Group, Inc.
2825 Wilcrest, Suite 500
Houston, Texas  77042