From:
Gerry Clifford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Sep 2005 11:51:10 EDT
Hello,

A long time friend is just starting with a new company that has just came out
of a Chapter 11 to become a stand alone business from the mothership.  As she
is not a member yet of the listserv I have been requested to submit the
following question, which I will admit to being clueless of the answer.

When does the legal responsiblilities begin for their corporate business
records as they have just emerged the following: X-Company Emerges from
Y-Companies Chapter 11 Process.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanking you in advance for your
time and consideration of my request.  Please respond to the list, as I am
sure there are others that might find the answer interesting, as I would.

Regards,
Gerry Clifford