From:
"Hurd, Daniel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Sep 2005 15:12:22 -0400
We are looking for an individual with consulting, sales and records management experience to lead a growing division of an information management consulting firm.  This position will manage 3-4 records management consultants.  You will be responsible for driving the sales of this division as well as being the records management expert and trainer for the company.  Our candidate will possess excellent skills in all areas of law firm client and matter records management and work flow processes, including; records management policy development, records retention schedule development, new client and matter origination, conflicts clearing processes, practice area records management to include email and document folders, knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPPA and other related issues.  This is a perfect chance for you to combine your consulting, sales and RM experience!  The position pays very well and offers outstanding benefits.  You must be willing to travel.  The location of where you live does not matter as we will accommodate you.  For consideration please send your resume to Daniel Hurd at [log in to unmask]

TRAK Records and Library
Visit our website at http://www.trakcompanies.com
202-659-2990