From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Sep 2005 06:24:22 -0700
Well, just to let you know... we did the Billy Goat Tavern PROUD!!

We had a whopping 77 people show up, 19 of whom hadn't even given any
idea they were planning to attend!!! And there were a number of folks
who RSVPd that we never saw, so I'll be sure to "out" them later on.

The cheezborgers didn't dissapoint anyone, by that I mean, they were
as expected =) No one left anything behind, except the odd brain cell
here and there. And the beer was plentiful, and the draft choices
were wonderful... Billy Goat Dark, or Billy Goat Light.

Peter and I both took photos and wil be posting them to ZOTO Albums
soon, and when we do, will send along instructions of how to find
them... and we'll be looking for assistance with names to caption the
photos seeing as I'm sure we left more brain cells behind than anyone
else did =)... well at least PETER did!!!!

Now, here's who DIDN'T SHOW UP...

Doug Allen
Valerie Anderson-Branch
David Best
Carol Bosche
Sandy Broady-Rudd
Charmaine Brooks
Liz Castro
Amy Conant
Eric Day
Mimi Dionne
David Jenks
Ginny Jones
Anthony LaMonte
Sherry Lyons
Deb Martin
Pamela Melear
Mary Montalto
Leah Orenpalmer
Jim Owen
Sherry Owen
Mike Pemberton
Denis Prevost
Elena Ramirez
Terry Schofield
Bill Stevens
Betty Swan
Kathleen Timothy
Judy Tyler
Rayanne Waggoner
Brian Welbaum
Steve Whitaker
Jesse Wilkins
Jeanette Wootton

A good time was had by all... we'll be looking for a place in San
Antonio in walking distance from the Hotel and I'm going toput a voter
in REAL EARLY for Dick's Last Resort... it's gonna be REAL CROWDED, if
we have the same size group show up, but it's could be a HOOT!!!

Nice seeing all of you!!

Larry

--
Larry Medina