Date:
Thu, 29 Sep 2005 11:44:44 -0400
I am posting this position notice for a recruiting firm - if interested,
please contact the individual identified below.  I do not have any more
information about this position than what is written below.

Rae Cogar

The leading provider of technology consulting and implementation services to
law firms and corporate legal departments currently has a very unique
opportunity for a highly skilled Records Management Consultant to join their
highly respected firm and to lead their Records Management consulting
practice.

We are seeking an individual with a strong presence and excellent
interpersonal skills who is interested in taking their career to the next
level.  We are flexible concerning where our candidate is located. We do
require someone who is able to deal with substantial travel.

The position that we are seeking to fill is for someone to lead our Records
Management consulting practice including: business development, practice
management and directing our Records Management consultants. This is a
unique opportunity to direct and expand a leading practice area.

Law firm experience is also highly desirable, as is knowledge of products
such as Legal Key and/or MDY and/or Accutrak Records Management system.
However we will consider other professional services backgrounds.  Any
interested candidates should contact Debbie Bernstein by emailing a resume
to [log in to unmask]
<BLOCKED::mailto:[log in to unmask]> .