Date:
Fri, 30 Sep 2005 17:21:39 -0700
Actually ... if you run a tab with the photographer and pay off the
following year only good photos show up on the web.  That way you don't have
to behave.  I don't know if you noticed but I was paying up my previous bill
as soon as I got in the door.  Hopefully, all my pictures on the web will be
flattering, if at all possible, considering what the camera had to work
with.

bobd