From:
Bernard Chester <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 30 Sep 2005 17:22:45 -0700
Kara:

A form is anything you enter data into.  The beauty of e-forms is the logic
you can add.  They should still be reviewed, to validate the logic and to
address issues of usability.

The importance to this list is that the data represents a record. So you
will need to manage that as an electronic record.

Bernard Chester
8522 SE 79 Place
Mercer Island, WA  98040
206-230-9253