From:
Sally Fellows <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2005 16:38:39 +0000
Tim,

The City Clerk's office in Manchester, NH just bought the Hybrid with three
other city departments.  We had to do it this way because of the cost.  With
a dedicated terminal, software package, cameras, etc, the cost came to
$30,000 - a large sum for us.  We are still tweaking the software package
but all in all, it has been a very positive experience.  Before we purchased
the machine, we saw a demonstration at a local bank.  It really is a
workhorse - they use it to film checks.

If you decide to purchase this machine, make sure you have a dedicated
server.  It uses alot of memory.

Sally Fellows
Archivist/Records Management Officer
City of Manchester, NH