From:
Pat Franks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Oct 2005 16:42:12 -0400
I personally appreciate receiving those announcements. I think the
information they contain is of value for a number of reasons. Three of them
are: 1) information on job opportunities to pass along to our students if
we're in education, 2) an idea of the salaries for different types of
positions if we're ready to renegotiate a raise, 3) job opportunities if we
decide to change positions. I'd say, keep them coming. It's a wonderful
service.

Pat

Pat Franks, Ph.D., CRM
Broome Community College