From:
Michael Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Oct 2005 12:35:49 -0700
At 12:04 PM 10/10/2005, you wrote:
>Also here is an idea that may
>open a can of worms.  I am on another listserv that allows service providers
>to post or advertise their availability and products the first of every
>month.  The Moms delete them or block after that.  It is great, I double
>check to see what is on the market and then use my wonderful delete button.
>Just a thought.  Maybe every quarter...

True, another list I am on (Mac Managers) maintains an excellent signal to
noise ratio by having very strict (verging on draconian) posting rules.
Their take on job postings is all help wanted or employment wanted posts go
directly to a designated person, who posts them in a digest form every
Wednesday. Works well, but requires someone to manage it.

--
Michael Edwards