From:
Carolyn Trim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Oct 2005 14:47:17 -0500
I'd like the jobs posted whenever because HR offices don't adhere to our
rules.  I was just thinking of vendors and consultants.

The other listserv is a health/medical related site  so we want to know
about products --but don't want to be snowed everyday. The first time the
mail hit, I was annoyed.  But during the next month, I discovered I really
needed/wanted a certain food (gluten free stuff) that the stores quit
carrying.  I waited until the first of the month and found my vendor that I
could not find through google at the time.  Now I don't grumble.

Each person is responsible for keeping links or deleting vendors they may
need. Plus others saw that certain niches were empty and have been filling
them.

Carolyn Trim
Houston