From:
"Rich, Grace" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Oct 2005 21:28:50 -0500
As Jeanne wrote, Chippewa Valley Technical College definitely has online
classes about records management. In fact, the next class starts October
24. I'd be glad to provide Naomi or anyone else more information about
these content-rich classes. The URL for the Web site has changed from
what Jeanne wrote, however. Please check out
http://www.cvtc.edu/programs/rim.htm to see if these online classes will
meet your needs.

--Grace

Grace E. Rich, PhD, CRM
Instructor, Business Technology Department
Chippewa Valley Technical College
620 West Clairemont Avenue
Eau Claire, WI 54701
715-858-1856