From:
Maarja Krusten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Oct 2005 13:37:41 -0400
======================== Pre-Merger Address Used ========================

This email was sent to your pre-merger Fujisawa/Yamanouchi address.
Please ask the sender to update their address book with your
new @???.astellas.com email address.

This address will stop accepting email on October 31st 2005, the sender
has also been notified.

For questions or support please contact the IT Help Desk x8957

======================== Pre-Merger Address Used ========================

This email was sent to your pre-merger Fujisawa/Yamanouchi address.
Please ask the sender to update their address book with your
new @???.astellas.com email address.

This address will stop accepting email on October 31st 2005, the sender
has also been notified.

For questions or support please contact the IT Help Desk x8957

I saw a link to this in Steve Aftergood's Secrecy News e-newsletter and am posting it to this list and to the Archives List.  See
  http://www.archives.gov/press/press-releases/2006/nr06-01.html

for a press release about a NARA Information Security Oversight Office conference on "Classified National Security Information: The Vision, the Reality, the Future" on Tuesday, October 18th at Archives I, Washington, DC.

Maarja