From:
Steven Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Oct 2005 15:30:12 -0700
======================== Pre-Merger Address Used ========================

This email was sent to your pre-merger Fujisawa/Yamanouchi address.
Please ask the sender to update their address book with your
new @???.astellas.com email address.

This address will stop accepting email on October 31st 2005, the sender
has also been notified.

For questions or support please contact the IT Help Desk x8957

======================== Pre-Merger Address Used ========================

This email was sent to your pre-merger Fujisawa/Yamanouchi address.
Please ask the sender to update their address book with your
new @???.astellas.com email address.

This address will stop accepting email on October 31st 2005, the sender
has also been notified.

For questions or support please contact the IT Help Desk x8957

I like Central Tennessee; nice place.

Best regards, Steve

>>> [log in to unmask] 10/11/05 02:53PM >>>
Hate to be picky, but it is Middle Tennessee not Central.  Goes from
Nashville on a south southeast angle to include Chattanooga.  Just one
of those Southern things.  I lived there for over twenty years and we
defend our right to call it what we will.

Must be getting home sick and need to go see the boys (sons).

Gerri
Geraldine L. Bradford
Records Retention Manager
Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc.