From:
"Allen, Doug" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Oct 2005 18:45:54 -0400
Hey, I almost forgot, we do have a former member of the Royal Canadian
Mounted Police within ARMA.  Our esteemed "Past-President" Jim Spokes
(famous, among other things for tolerating the Roast many of us had for him
in Toronto).

Douglas P. Allen, CRM, CDIA+
Business Development Manager
Global 360 BGS