From:
"A.S.E. Fairfax" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 2005 11:32:17 -0700
Responding to Patricia's request, I would suggest that she consider the
Auditing function in both business and government which is where much
forensic investigation also occurs.  A forensic accountant, for example, is
often called in to examine accounting records and a paper trail or its
digital counterpart.  There are associations of Auditors and Accountants at
almost every level in every state.  These folk deal with the actual trail of
information, rather than where such information is "hung up" or stored.

Elizabeth Fairfax,
Island County Records and Information Services