Date:
Mon, 17 Oct 2005 14:05:24 EDT
Now that we settle back from a successful conference in Chicago. Hopefully,
some of you attended the general member and candidate forum meeting (by no
means  a record turnout) and came away concerned about our "radar screen" and
future  actions regarding our international program. Hopefully, you plan to vote
this year and bring up past voting records to a meaningful level. There are
some  critical spots and candidate positions should be carefully evaluated.
Listserv  ARMA members are urged to check the forum statements by candidates,
particularly  on international actions, member/chapter issues, and transparency.

Choose carefully, but VOTE! Let's show that we have a  membership that is
seriously concerned about our profession and our  association.

Bill Benedon