From:
Angela Tayfun <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Oct 2005 10:54:35 -0400
I am posting this question for someone who is not a subscriber to the
Listserv.  If you can help, please reply to him directly at

I am a new Kofax user. We have documents that contain information that
effect many different client accounts- so the document is currently
duplicated and placed in a paper client file. The way we have kofax set
up for imaging - we can only profile one of the account numbers listed-
we cannot duplicate the document as far as I can tell and create
multiple profiles for the multiple accounts listed. How can we duplicate
the tiff to be able to profile it multiple times within Kofax. There is
talk of finding the tiff in rightfax and making paper copies- I'd like
to avoid that.

Pete Casey

Posted by:

Angela Tayfun CRM, PMP