From:
Steven Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Oct 2005 10:59:55 -0700
Jesse, you do yourself a disservice by some of the things you are saying
or implying in this thread of conversation.  If you do not have access
to the CRM exam questions and cases, and you are not a candidate who has
taken the exams, how can you (or anybody) assert or assume that the CRM
exams do not include topics about electronic information management.  I
guarantee they do, and in depth!  EACH of the parts 1 - 5 in the exam
databank have 700 - 800 questions that are used on a random basis.
They also capture other things a RIM Manager, Analyst, or Consultant may
encounter.  A common misunderstanding about our profession, and ARMA and
the ICRM, is that it is about information recorded upon the paper media.
 It is much, much more than that.   The CRM exams capture the body of
knowledge about RIM, including technology, basic general management, and
mirror that body of knowledge on the parts I - V examinations, and in
the case studies.  Always has.  This RIM body of knowledge, and the CRM
exams, also includes topics and many questions germane to imaging, since
that is part of the RIM profession also.

If you, or anybody for that matter, have a concern or any questions
about the CRM examination questions, and whether they are reviewed for
currency and updated twice per year, and whether new questions are
created and added twice per year, contact ICRM Regent - Examination
Development Debra Gearhart, CRM, FAI.

Later...

Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM