From:
Steve Petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Oct 2005 15:13:22 -0500
In a hurry and need the standard that tells what the destruction temps for
different media are.  Such things a paper,film,appeture
cards,tapes,optical media.  I can't put my finger on it as quick as I need
and I know one of this esteemed group can help.  I'm using it in
conjunction with NFPA 232 and not being able to find it is driving me
crazy

Please HELP

Steve Petersen CRM
Sr. Records Administrator