From:
Sharon Blackstock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 2005 08:47:30 -0600
Hi Bonnie-
The Power Point presentation is still in process, but near finalization.  So there are two doc's attached - the training presentation and the email usage policy.

Sharon G. Blackstock, CRM
Central Records Administrator
Lakewood City Clerk's Office
480 South Allison Parkway
Lakewood CO 80226-3127
303-987-7091 (office)
303-987-7088 (fax)
www.lakewood.org

Lakewood's records management objectives: 1) Information is available when needed; 2) Records of permanent value are preserved; 3) Non-permanent records are destroyed per approved retention schedules; 4) Discarded paper is recycled.