From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 2005 18:28:54 -0700
I don't know... it's your firm who is looking for someone... why don't you
ask the "perennial advertiser". It seems all TRAK is able to post here is
job offers and questions about them. I wonder if they'll ever have anything
related to RIM to offer except jobs and questions about jobs they're
offering... and, let's DO KEEP the whole post attached as we go along.

Larry