From:
Steven Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2005 14:29:34 -0700
You can tell two things quickly about this dude...  (Anthony Sanchez)

1. He is not a RIM professional    <snip>Action: Implement a permanent
email archiving solution. I would argue that all emails should be kept
forever, and I challenge why any email should ever be destroyed if we
have the ability to inexpensively store it and easily access it when
needed.
<snip>

2. He has something to sell   <snip>Anthony Sanchez is a technology,
Internet and email veteran, having nearly two decades of experience as a
technology marketer.   He is currently VP of Marketing for Waterford
Technologies, Inc., an Email Management, Archiving and Compliance
software developer.
<snip>

He is basically saying keep everything 'forever'...., and I am a vendor
so buy my software.  Why is ARMA publishing, or reproducing, the trash
he is writing?

Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM
Records Systems Manager; City of Reno