From:
Municipal Records <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2005 16:13:02 -0600
Howdy Folks...Well finally the "the professional association management
people at Headquarters" has
shown their ineptness about our business.  The folks runing our
ogranization are not professional
records and information managers.  They are supported by an ARMA Board,
that's supposed to be
watching out for our "records and information management profession".
It appears to me that
Peter Herman and his group just run wild...Their concern is the "bottom
line" and being Profitable.
They haven't a Clue...EMail forever..Sanchez has to recoup his
financial investment in his "toybox".
Arise Records Managers.....Chuck

>>> [log in to unmask] 10/26/2005 3:29 PM >>>
You can tell two things quickly about this dude...  (Anthony Sanchez)

1. He is not a RIM professional    <snip>Action: Implement a permanent
email archiving solution. I would argue that all emails should be kept
forever, and I challenge why any email should ever be destroyed if we
have the ability to inexpensively store it and easily access it when
needed.
<snip>

2. He has something to sell   <snip>Anthony Sanchez is a technology,
Internet and email veteran, having nearly two decades of experience as
technology marketer.   He is currently VP of Marketing for Waterford
Technologies, Inc., an Email Management, Archiving and Compliance
software developer.
<snip>

He is basically saying keep everything 'forever'...., and I am a
vendor
so buy my software.  Why is ARMA publishing, or reproducing, the trash
he is writing?

Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM
Records Systems Manager; City of Reno