Date:
Thu, 27 Oct 2005 09:48:02 -0700
Keep all email forever.  What a wonderful idea.  I can imagine 20 years down
the line someone asking why Dalton Consulting is keeping 50 + messages a day
from some RM listserv, CRM listserv, Mr Mogotu and friends from Nigeria
trying to give me money, etc.,  I don't care if you can put all the
information of the world on a pin head.  Why in the .... would you want to
clutter your system with extraneous information.   Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should.

Bob Dalton, CRM
Dalton Consulting