From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Oct 2005 22:33:07 -0400
As  chair of ARMA's Communications Advisory Committee, I talked with HQ
about the comments on this listserv regarding the e-mail article. The
ARMA Newswire is intended to alert members to information-management
related articles appearing in a  variety of  publications. The decision
to include an article such as the one on e-mail is not based on whether
ARMA agrees with its content, but whether it is relevant to the
profession. The goal is to prepare us in case someone in our
organization references the article, which is then our opportunity as
professionals to set the record straight.

  Future issues of the NewsWire will include a disclaimer explaining
that the opinions expressed in any of the articles are not necessarily
those of ARMA.

If you have other feedback concerning ARMA communications please send
them to me at [log in to unmask] with ARMA in the subject line

thanks

Peter A. Kurilecz
Richmond, Va