Date:
Fri, 28 Oct 2005 15:22:07 GMT
I would be interested to hear feedback from those familiar with an email archiving product called NorthSeas AMT. It is billed as an open email archiving solution that does not require third party software or application integration. It sounds too good to be true, so I'm sure it is, but I was hoping to get some input from the list. Thanks.

Chris Wydman
University Records Manager
Special Collections and Archives
Wright State University Libraries