From:
Steve Petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Oct 2005 14:18:23 -0600
I'm trying to find information on an E Discovery seminar that I believe
was being cosponsored by ARMA in San Francisco in Dec.  I've tried the
ARMA web-site with no luck (Good luck finding anything on the site) and
looked in the archives.  Anybody out there help?  I think the other
cosponsor might have been Glaser works and they had them in Chicago in Oct
and NYC in Nov?

Steve Petersen CRM
Sr. Records Administrator
Rockwell Collins Inc