From:
Kathy Fortenberry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 2005 04:59:59 -0700
Chris,

Is this late night contemplations?  I often wonder the same thing but I
usually come up with the fact that we keep a degree of sanity in the world
of business.  We (records managers) keep our eye on the present, short-term
and long-term with the businesses we serve.  At least, I hope that is what
most records managers do.  Until everyone stands up to accountable for
themselves and are willing to look at all impacts of decisions and actions
all the time, I think we need to exist.

My 2 cents early in the morning.

Kathleen Fortenberry, CRM
Fortenberry & Associates, Inc.