From:
Thomas Munzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 2005 14:53:19 +0000
I'll be taking Part VI for the fifth time tomorrow, and hope to have finally
divined what is the proper level of detail and the syntactic environment
that will lead to success.  In the past I've been criticized for too little
detail, and for too much; for explaining the solution in too simplistic a
way, and in too jargon-laden a fashion.
Any suggestions on how to strike the balance would be appreciated.

Thomas Munzer
Pentagon Renovation and & Construction Program
Senior Records Manager
Voice: 703-693-2665
100 Boundary Channel Drive
Arlington, VA 22202