From:
Tod Chernikoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 2005 10:45:53 -0500
Maarja:

I ran into a problem of sorts a while back (it continues to this date) with
my Hotmail account.  For some reason my e-mails never get to the listerv to
post.  The workaround I use is to go to the archive pages of the RM List
and post using the web interface.  I also use this to go "nomail" when I'm
out of town.

Now if Paul he has some other restriction (i.e. policy, etc...)this may not
be of help.

Tod Chernikoff, CRM