From:
"Cunningham, Ray" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 2005 17:01:25 -0600
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=758981190846

The RIM salary survey will close on Tuesday of next week. We will begin
the process of analysis at that time. The raw results will be made
available to anyone who would like the data. The interpretation of the
data may be printed, we are working on that. If you have not filled out
the survey please take a few minutes to fill out the survey.

Ray Cunningham