From:
Colin Townsend <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 3 Nov 2005 16:22:28 -0500
Julie,

I agree with everything that you have said.  I don't think this is a
Canadian thing - I think it is a non-Records Manager thing.

For arguments sake however, say a company just knew that it was going to be
impossible to 'manage' its emails.  Should it keep them all permanently or
should it keep them for a fixed period (say 5 years) and then purge them.
Which is the better risk?

Regards, Colin
www.tmatrim.com