From:
"A.S.E. Fairfax" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Nov 2005 08:57:57 -0800
Laserfiche images can be accessed in at least 2 other ways in Windows based
systems:

1)  from the desktop, go to "my computer" and right click to explore files.
Locate stored images and click to review OR

2)  from the desktop, go to Programs, then accessories, then imaging.  When
MS imaging opens, click file, open, select the drive where your images are
stored, and select to open.

Easy!

Elizabeth Fairfax
Island County