From:
"White, Bruce" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Nov 2005 16:02:49 -0800
Stephen Cohen said:
>To summarize, don't let the archivists get in the way. Do what you need to
>do so long as it within the law and within the school's policies.

I couldn't have said it better - and this coming from an archivist means
even more.  As the records officer, your first priority should be to come up
with a decision that meets business needs and makes sense from a user
perspective.  Don't let the archivists push you around - stand your ground!

Bruce L. White, MBA, CRM, PMP