From:
Maarja Krusten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Nov 2005 12:34:07 -0500
It has been brought to my attention that only the List managers and a select few may use the term ADMIN in subject lines.  I'm not "select few" and erred in putting that in my note urging readers to write OT.  My apologies to you all for the big mistake!

My intent was to nudge posters towards using OT in subject lines that don't relate to RM.  In looking at the List archives, these messages haven't been consistent.  I see that sometimes OT has been used for the USMC anniversary postings over the years and sometimes not.  At any rate, I know the List is diverse, it has subscribers in many countries in many very different institutions, some people have more time to read OT stuff than others.

To the U.S. subscribers among you, and especially the Vets, Happy Veterans' Day.

Maarja