From:
Steven Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Nov 2005 14:08:04 -0800
Since we are in a Friday mode...; and Maarja intentionally, on purpose,
with foresight and presence of malice provoked me..., thought I would
reveal some of my gentler, kinder self... ; some of you already know the
understanding and forgiving Steve...

I love:
little baby ducks
old pickup trucks
slow-moving trains
rain
little country streams
sleep without dreams
Sunday school in May
hay
leaves in the wind
pictures of my friends
birds in the world
squirrels
beer in a can
little fuzzy pups
bourbon in a glass
natural grass
honest open smiles
kisses from a child
tomatoes on the vine
onions
winners when they celebrate
losers when they try
music when it's good
and life

I love:
quarterbacks eating dirt
pom-poms and short skirts
girls who like to flirt
fans who won't quit

playing two-hand touch
eating way too much
watching my team win

football on TV
shots of Gina Lee
hanging with my friends

burritos at four a.m.
parties that never end
dogs that love cats

"Scary Movie 3"
Women on TV
A party that's jumpin'

Friends who stay in touch
Screamin' heard too much
Dancing all night

steaks on the grill
beer that is chilled
Don Saklad's postings
and being honest...

And...those twins !

I hate paper...

Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM
Records Systems Manager; City of Reno

>>> [log in to unmask] 11/10/05 01:26PM >>>
Quiet day at the office, I have more time than usual to read List mail.

<snip>

<snip>
Some of what is in email once was written on routing slips or other
notes and internal memos that piled up in an official's in box.  You
know, paper, that stuff that Steve HATES, LOL.
<snip>