From:
Tod Chernikoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Nov 2005 17:56:11 -0500
Larry:

Not sure what your source for your file on ANC and the Tomb Guards is, but
some of the facts do not match the information from the units FAQs and my
personal experiences there.  Being a lifelong DC area native and visiting
ANC on occassion - relatives of my wife's family as well as family members
of friends rest there - some things just did not add up.

Here is a direct link to the 3rd United States Infantry Regiment - The Old
Guard – FAQ page.

http://www.mdw.army.mil/oldguard/SpecialtyPlatoons/TombFAQ.htm

The best to the list on this special day.

Tod

PS - please pardon the cross posting for those on the Yahoo OT Group.

_______

On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 12:00:38 -0800, Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>