From:
Karen Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Nov 2005 18:05:30 -0600
Apologies for cross postings

Greetings,

This is a reminder for you to complete Outsell’s Vendor Portfolio Management
Benchmark Study. If you have already completed the survey, we thank you.

We have extended the deadline to midnight Pacific time, Sunday, November 20,
2005.

To enter the survey where you saved and logged off:

http://www.digisurvey.com

Username: (likely your email address)

Password: (whatever password you assigned)

To enter  the  survey, from the beginning:

http://www.digisurvey.com

Username: Outsell

Password: survey

All Outsell clients will be able to use the results they input to this
survey generate their ReadySet Vendor Portfolio benchmark report. Survey
results will be available to you in a  briefing as part of your
InfoAboutInfoSM subscription.

All non-Outsell clients will receive a full copy of the report.

Thank you for your participation in this important project and a special
thank you to those of you who have supported this research over the years.
We appreciate your time and contribution.  If you have any questions about
the study, please email Karen Wilson at [log in to unmask]

Best regards,

Karen

Karen Wilson

Research Director