From:
Maarja Krusten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Nov 2005 10:49:18 -0500
I'm still learning my way around the NARA's redesigned website.  I just ran across this blurb:

"The staff of the Electronic and Special Media Records Services Division not only appraises, accessions, preserves and provides access to records in the National Archives, but also engages in a wide variety of professional activities. The following articles, presentations and other writings provide information about NARA's custodial program for electronic records and the burgeoning field of Electronic Records."

See the Electronic and Special Media Records Services: Staff bibliographic List at
http://www.archives.gov/research/electronic-records/staff-bibliography.html

To see the variety of topics that other employees of the National Archives and Records Administration have written about, see
http://www.archives.gov/research/alic/reference/nara-staff-publications.html

To see some of the older publications by archivists, see
http://www.archives.gov/research/alic/reference/nara-staff-publications.html#previous

There are many others, I don't think these listings are comprehensive, but they do provide an interesting glimpse at some of the available pubs.

Maarja