From:
Kathy Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Nov 2005 12:00:53 -0500
Good Morning Richard,
I am a Information and Records Management Consultant with 30+ years experience.  I am also a Paralegal.

My contact information is:

Kathy Francis Anderson
IM Consultant/Paralegal
DRF & Associates
31330 Pohl Road
Waller, Texas  77484
Phone # 713/417-0220
Fax # 936/931-9185

Thank you for considering me for your project.

Sincerely,
Kathy Anderson