From:
Maarja Krusten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Nov 2005 13:09:28 -0500
I apologize if this is unnecessary but in checking whether the URLs
work, I've been unable to get the copy and paste method of linking to
Dr. Eduard Mark's posting to work properly.  So I've copied it below in
full along with my original posting to H-Diplo.  Again, sorry if this
is redundant, perhaps this worked for some of you.  Maarja