From:
Chris Browne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Nov 2005 11:31:25 -0700
Hi everyone!

This post is for a friend:

She has several boxes of old family records (things such as
birth/death/wedding certificates) dating all the way back to the late
17th century that her mother has recently turned over to her. She wants
to know what the best way is to permanently store all these paper
documents. We advised her to keep them in a humidity controlled
environment if possible, but we wondered if anyone here might have some
good advice for her. Are there any kind of protective folders or tools
of the trade that might help her out?

Any tips you could offer would be greatly appreciated!

Chris Browne
Records Research