Date:
Fri, 18 Nov 2005 17:29:02 EST
ARMA Chapters and members on the list serve! Let's get out the vote this
year and choose the best candidates to serve on the ARMA Board!!  The GLA
chapter has started a direct Q&A with candidates for chapter discussion.  Sample
ballots are taken periodically to see what impact, if any, candidate  responses
have on the vote. So far two questions (on radar screen items and
national/member relations)  have been posed and answers provided. Per  EMC requirements
all candidates are given the opportunity to respond. Q&A  are made available to
members at our meetings and are posted on the GLA web site
(_www.arma-gla.org_ (http://www.arma-gla.org) ) as well. Take a  look. The next two questions
sent to candidates cover ISO15489  and international operations). If other
chapters are interested, we can  send you the Q&A.

Bill Benedon-ARMA-GLA