From:
"John J. O'Brien" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Nov 2005 08:48:52 -0500
There are plenty of resources and models around.  AS an educator, I urge
you to consider them, but THINK about the why  of each element and ensure
that you can justify the proposal you make.  To truly excell in this field,
you need to be able to apply, not just parrot.  Not pre-supposing that you
would do so, but it is an easy trap to fall into when so much can be found
via the internet and lists such as this.  I cannot stress enough that your
teacher is (should be) looking for the thinking that grounds your work.  As
an employer, I would want staff to be able to interpret needs and deliver
targetted solutions.  Demonstrating the relationship between the elemeont
you include and the WHY may just set you apart from the usual approach.
Good luck!