From:
Tod Chernikoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Nov 2005 19:57:42 -0500
Doug:

Depending on what type of e-mail client, or service you use, you may be
able to block his messages using a filter.  I have had his messages block
via the filters in Hotmail for years.  I never know he is up to things
until other list members start responding, or complaining, or I read the
list via the listserv's internet interface (a place many members never go).

Hope you can find a way to filter him.

Tod Chernikoff, CRM

On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 17:37:28 -0500, Allen, Doug <[log in to unmask]>