From:
Michael Marchand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 2005 18:18:33 -0600
As cheap as hardware (hard drives) is and given the risk that you could
damage the drive during transfer or have data loss (the human factor) it
would seem to me that it would be a better practice to just keep the drive
and replace it with a new one. In three years you will be replacing the PC
with a new one anyway - there would be no thought of reusing the drive.

Regards,

Michael

Michael Marchand
VeriTrust - VP Operations